...Yours Truly, Trudy

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Hammyville

*yawn*... it's 2:44 am and I've just reached home... went to catch The Incredibles with Jensen and Adrian at GV Grand. It was sooo funny and entertaining... enjoyed it more than Princess Diary 2 and Shark Tale... Jensen dear got me the Incredibles combo set so that I could get the plastic cup with the figurine on top...



I'm so bad... left Jensen to do all the hard work while I snap away with the camera..hahahah

Besides Jensen (my boyfriend), the love(s) of my life are my cute, adorable, loveable, little furry hamsters! I have a total of 13... 11 syrians and 2 dwarfs...



Someday, I shall own 5 dogs - a shih tsu, shar pei, samoyed, siberian husky, and a maltese

[It's 14 June 2006. Revisited this neglected blog of mine and found this draft dated 13 Novemver 2004. It's really in bits and pieces... but it recorded a tiny fraction of my life... thus I decided to publish it with all its imcomplete-ness. Update: Jensen is no longer my boyfriens and I've only 1 Syrian hamster, Tubbie, left.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home